KNOW BEFORE YOU GET HERE
Everything you need to know about getting here by foot, mass transportation and parking. Event rules too.
WHERE & WHEN:
WHERE: The Fire in the 4th Festival is in heart of Atlanta ON Edgewood and Auburn Avenues BETWEEN Jackson Street and Boulevard!
WHEN: Saturday May 20, 2017 100 Years After the Fire
TIME: From 3-11PM | Auburn Avenue 3-6PM
FREE ALL AGES EVENT
NOT FREE: Total View VIP & Ride the Fire Bike Tour
Fire in the Fourth has loud noises, crowds and bursts of flames that can be startling. Please take precautions.
PLEASE LEAVE YOUR…
DOGS AT HOME. Thanks for keeping them home safe and calm.
Coolers and food at home too….we’re going to have plenty! No outside alcohol or food permitted.
- Auburn Avenue from 11AM-8PM
- Edgewood Avenue from 7AM-3AM on 5/21
- Chamberlain Street from 7AM-3AM on 5/21
HOW TO GET HERE
BY BICYCLE: FREE BIKE VALET
FREE secure bike parking will be provided by the Atlanta Bicycle Coalition.
- Located off of Edgewood Avenue at the Jackson Street Entrance
- Walk north 2 blocks to Edgewood Avenue
- Turn Right and Walk 2 blocks to Jackson Street- the event starts here!
I-75/85 (going North)
I-75/85 (going South)
Off of the east side trail via Edgewood Ave or Irwin Street.
- Pedestrian and bike access from the BeltLine up to Edgewood Avenue. Walk two blocks to the intersection of Boulevard and Jackson.
- Walk two block off of Irwin up Auburn Avenue to Boulevard.
- Walk 3 blocks east on Edgewood (under the I-75/85 bridge)
- Walk 2 blocks east on Edgewood towards Jackson Street
- Walk across Jackson Street on Auburn Ave
- Free Parking at the Martin Luther King Jr National Historic Site lot off of John Wesley Dobbs Avenue NE
- Free Street Parking on Edgewood Avenue from Boulevard to Krog Street
- Paid Parking lot at corner of Edgewood Ave and Boulevard
- Paid Parking lot at corner of Edgewood Ave and Hilliard
- Paid Parking at Wheat Street Baptist Church at Auburn Avenue and Jackson Street
- Paid Parking at Liberty Baptist Church at Chamberlin and Jackson Street