ENTER VIP PHOTO CONTEST
Become one of the 10 VIP Photographers to cover Fire in the Fourth on Saturday May 20, 2017
We are seeking 10 talented street photographers to help cover the event on Saturday, May 20, 2017. Thanks for your participation, and best of luck!
Friday March 10, 2017 at Midnight.
10 WINNERS WILL RECEIVE:
- Media Pass (behind the scenes access) during shift
- Staff Food & Beverage Comp during shift
- 2 VIP Tickets ($100 Value)
- Opportunity to win “Best in Show Photo” for 2018 Fire in the Fourth campaign
WHAT TO SUBMIT:
- HOW MANY?: Submit between 6 – 10 images
(no fewer than 6, no more than 10).
- SUBJECT MATTER: We are looking for are festivals, events, concerts, performers, kids & families, motion, low light, etc. Choose images that display how well you capture streetscapes, people, action and emotion in fast and unpredictable environments, under various lighting conditions.
- FILE NAMES: Name photos with your name and sequential number of submissions (example: JaneDoe1.jpg, JaneDoe2.jpg)
- FILE SIZE & FORMAT: Images must be uploaded as JPEG format, under 2MB per image. High resolution is not needed.
- WATERMARK: Include a small, tasteful watermark in the lower corner of your images.
HOW TO ENTER:
Complete the form on this page with all of your contact information, and an email will be sent to you with a link to upload your images to Dropbox.
- Winners will be contacted via email and/or phone Friday, March 31st by midnight
- Social Media announcement week of April 3rd